30 Ways A Virtual Assistant Can Help Your Business – RIGHT NOW!
30 ways a Virtual Assistant can help your business. 2020 is fast approaching. If you are looking to make a change and make 2020 your best year yet – then read on!
My Company’s aim and mission is to enable business owners more time and energy so they can focus on their own strategic business growth.
So, are you ready for a Virtual Assistant?
Are you wanting to step into more of a CEO Role and work on what’s more important for your business?
Are you looking to step up your growth strategy?
Are you busy doing tasks you hate or know someone else could or should be doing?
Do you feel frustrated that you haven’t hit your objectives yet?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions – you NEED a Virtual Assistant!
Let’s look at SOME of the ways I can help you in your business. This list by the way, is NOT exhaustive and there are many, many other ways I can help. Just ASK.
- Schedule Newsletters on your preferred marketing platform
- Create marketing branded templates
- Create Sales and Landing Pages
- Add / amend tags, groups and segments in your CRM and Email Marketing Platforms
- Follow up enquiries to increase conversion, answer questions and build rapport
- Respond to emails and respond on Chat Support to ensure your Customer Service is on point
- Act as Gatekeeper: answer your incoming calls and clear irrelevant emails
- Research prospects for lead generation opportunities
- Outreach for Podcast opportunities – as an interviewer or interviewee
- Schedule appointments with Clients and Prospects
- Chase stock and liaise with suppliers
- Prepare and send quotes & proposals
- Carry out Surveys, telephone and email
- Chase outstanding invoices
- Manage joining instructions and administration for training programmes, events and Retreats
- Add or amend content to your WordPress Website
- Add New Blog posts to your website and moderate comments, clear spam.
- Add / Configure WordPress Plugins
- Carry out scheduled maintenance to your WordPress Website: Update Theme, Plugins, check for broken links.
- Add / amend products on eCommerce sites
- Source Stock Images
- Create Social Media Graphics for your posts.
- Schedule Social Media Content
- Set up Social Media Profiles including the creation of your Social Media Headers
- Create a branded email Signature complete with Social Media Profile Links
- Data Cleanse your CRM
- Prepare and create internal documents using MS Office
- Type up meeting notes
- Proofread your articles and documents
- Leaflet / Flyer Creation & source printing
My Virtual Assistant Services are completely flexible and adaptable to your business. I offer retainer packages or, you could just use me as and when you need me.
Imagine all the things you could do with that time. How much more productive you could be in your business!
Don’t get stuck on working on the day to day running’s of your business!
“Good things happen when you set your priorities straight” Scott Caan
If you are ready to make a change and want to find out how I can help you grow your business – let’s talk! https://calendly.com/headwayva/30min
I look forward to talking with you.